Medina County Fair Housing Office
124 W. Washington
Medina, OH 44256
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Tenant and Landlord Information:
- 10 Tips for Tenants
- Tenant & Landlord Rights & Duties
- Housing & Disability
- Repairs to Rentals
- Mold Facts
The Federal Civil Rights Act and Ohio Civil Rights Laws provide for equal access to fair housing for all. The Federal Fair Housing Act improves the quality of life by providing fair housing opportunities for all residents, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, or family status. Additionally, state law prohibits discrimination due to ancestry or military status. Within Medina County, marital staus and creed are also protected.
The Medina County Fair Housing Consortium will:
- Uphold your right to live where you want and where you can afford.
- Provide information on Landlord/Tenant rights and responsibilities.
- Analyze and develop a plan to overcome impediments to fair housing in Medina County.
- Work with the real estate, banking and insurance industries to ensure that housing markets are open to all.
- Provide Workshops and educational material on fair housing and Landlord/Tenant issues.